The LEGO Foundation – Pioneer RE-Imagining Learning & Re-Defining Play
Children’s Technology Review – Editor’s Choice Award
Parent’s Choice Award – Gold Medal
American Association of School Librarians – Best App for Teaching & Learning
Apple – Editor’s Choice, Top Educational App & more
INSIDE THE APP
Kids Learning Games & Puzzles
Learn the basics of computer science by solving fun puzzles while building problem-solving and logical-thinking skills with fun educational games for kids.
Master sequencing, loops, advanced sequencing, events, and conditionals. Coding for kids is easy with codeSpark
Apply and expand your coding knowledge with fun coding and logical thinking challenges and educational games for kids.
Teaches concepts such as boolean logic, automation, variables and inequalities, and stacks and queues.
Our coding for kids features teach you to use code to create interactive stories with speech bubbles, drawings, and music.
Apply concepts learned in the educational game for kids app to code your very own arcade-style games.
Use our Remixing feature to see how other games were coded and even put your own spin on them.
Combine storytelling and coding game design to create unique games and stories in a fantasy setting for other kid coders to play.
Use advanced coding concepts to make trees move, build fortresses, and more.
Every kids learning game story is moderated by our team before being published in the app to ensure the safety and privacy of all kid coders.
* Kids learn key programming concepts through coding games & use them to code their own games and interactive stories.
* Personalized daily activities & coding games based on your child’s progress.
* Subscription app with new content every month so your child continues to learn to code.
* Word-free. Perfect for beginner coders & pre-readers! Anyone, anywhere can start coding!
* Curriculum developed based on collaboration with & research from MIT, Princeton & Carnegie Mellon.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles so each child can learn to code at their own pace.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions.
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* Cancel at any time.
codeSpark Academy is inspired by visual programming languages such as Scratch from MIT, Alice from Carnegie Mellon University & other ‘beginner’ programming languages like Logo, SmallTalk, & Squeak.
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play & is perfect for beginner coders & pre-readers to learn to code. Kids master core computer science concepts like pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops & conditionals.
DOWNLOAD & SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to Play Store Account
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
codeSpark App 3.07.00 Update
Bug fixes and memory optimizations galore to keep kids in and coding.
More support for live virtual classes, now available at accounts.codespark.com/try-classes