Kinomap is an interactive indoor training application for cycling, running, walking, and rowing, compatible with an exercise bike, home trainer, treadmill, elliptical or rowing machine. The application provides access to the largest geolocated video sharing platform with thousands of routes around the world. The application takes control of the equipment and automatically changes the resistance of the bike or the inclination of the treadmill according to the chosen stage. This isn’t ‘at-home training’, this is the real thing!
Stay activ all year long with a motivating, fun and realistic sports application! Ride, run, walk or row alone or with others on the 5 continents. Explore new destinations from home, and join virtual challenges. Progress and reach your goals with structured training.
– Outdoor Videos
With thousands of real-life videos, explore the best world stages. You’ll be able to experience both scenic routes and exotic landscapes, or even test your skills on challenging courses.
– Coaching videos
Follow the advice of our community of coaches and train on their training programs to progress.
– Structured workout
Reach your goals by customizing your own sessions or by choosing the sessions suggested by Kinomap and the community.
– Map Mode
Train on your own GPS tracks or any a public track.
– Free ride
Keep track of your sessions because Kinomap records your activity directly from the connected console.
Challenge live your friends or the other users on the app. Schedule your private sessions with your followers or join public sessions.
WHY CHOOSING KINOMAP?
– Over 35,000 videos to train with an average of 30 to 40 new videos uploaded every day
– Compatible with any equipment
– The most realistic indoor cycling, running and rowing simulator that almost makes you forget you’re training from home
– 5 training modes to reach your goals and desires
– Suitable for everyone: cyclists, triathletes, runners, fitness or weight loss
– Free and unlimited version
– Synchronize your Kinomap activities with our app partners like Strava or adidas Running.
– The app is optimized for ismartphone and tablet. It is possible to display the videos on an external screen with HDMI adapter. A remote display is also possible from a web browser from the page remote.kinomap.com.
– Kinomap is compatible with the Apple Watch to receive heart rate data.
The Kinomap application now offers a free version, with no time or usage limitation. The Premium version is available from 11,99€/month or 89,99€/year. The subscription is automatically renewed, unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Kinomap is compatible with over 220 brands of machines and 2500 models. Visit www.kinomap.com/v2/compatibility to check compatibility. Your equipment is not connected? Use a Bluetooth/ANT+ sensor (power, speed/cadence) or the optical sensor of your smartphone or tablet; it detects the movement and simulates the cadence.
A problem? Please contact our support team at [email protected].
Do not hesitate to share your suggestions for improvement, requests for new features or questions.
Thanks for training on Kinomap ! Our daily concern is offering you the best experience there is.
• 🏅 Events: Added a new section to participate in our Public Challenges
• 📽️ Remote display controller : Improved immersion with your secondary screen (remote.kinomap.com)
• 🗺️️ Browse Kinomap content with all-new personalized navigation
• 🏆 Discover the Top 10 most popular videos from your country