The MarketWatch app for Android delivers the latest business news, financial information and market data to your fingertips.
Download the MarketWatch app for:
– Breaking news stories, videos, and in-depth analysis
– Latest market data, including: index movements, stock prices, and other key securities information
– Receive market-moving alerts on your mobile device
MarketWatch features include:
– Business News & Analysis
* Latest stock market, finance, business and investing news from MarketWatch
* Article headlines and images are featured along with real-time market data for each relevant ticker
* Personal finance, investing, technology, politics, energy, retail and retirement planning news and insights.
* Top Stories bar is interactive and gives access to a fully customizable drop-down menu featuring other news channels (e.g. U.S. Markets, Investing, Personal Finance)
– Market Data
* Market data center with access to stocks, commodities, rates, currencies — all updated in real time
* Detailed stock quote pages with key trading information and interactive charts from across major global markets
* Track stock market data over a variety of date ranges and regions (U.S., Europe, Asia) for a more comprehensive understanding of the markets
* Track your stock picks and see related MarketWatch stories to stay up-to-date on your investments
* Sync your Watchlist. The MarketWatch app syncs with MarketWatch.com, allowing registered MarketWatch users to track stocks on the go. You can add multiple personalized watchlists, which can be viewed at any time across devices and platforms
– Article Sharing and Saving Capabilities
* Save stories to read them at a time that is more convenient for you
* Instantly share stories via social media, text message and email or save them for later viewing
As always, thank you for using MarketWatch!
We are excited to introduce our sixth generation app. Among the changes:
– A refactored design, including updated fonts and colors
– New site navigation that provides access to more news coverage
– More data on quote pages, including performance tables across instruments and Lipper rankings on mutual funds
– Addition of new data tables on U.S., Europe and Asia market data screens
We hope you enjoy this latest version of our app.