Palettes is a universal manager for apps supporting the dynamic theme on Android. It provides some default configurations which can be extended to create custom ones. Let’s give it a try to explore its other features.
• A dynamic theme engine with background-aware functionality to avoid any visibility issues.
• Change the theme of all the supported apps at once via shortcuts and notification tiles.
• A collection of presets to provide various base styles.
• Extend them to create custom ones according to the requirements.
• Preview and apply them natively in the supported apps and widgets.
• Experimental option to enable dark mode in devices that don’t have a system setting.
• Dedicated support section to troubleshoot general issues.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
Features marked with # are paid and Palettes Key or Everyday Key is required to use them.
Rotation | Orientation Manager
Everyday | Calendar Widget
Barquode | Matrix Manager
Zerocros | Tic-tac-toe Game
English, Deutsch, Indonesia, Русский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體)
Internet access – To display ads in free version.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and below) – To create and restore backup.
– Buy Palettes Key for more features and to support the development.
– In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email for better support.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Dynamic theme is an app-based theme engine and presets can’t be used to change the system theme. Kindly contact me via email to get more info and please do not rate negatively based on your misunderstanding.