Connecting things to your VPN made simple. Share your VPN connection over hotspot/system tethering or repeater. (root required)
This app is useful for:
* Connecting things that don't support VPN like Chromecasts behind corporate firewalls;
* Setting up gapps behind corporate firewalls;
* Connecting to your mobile hotspot but you're not bothered to set up VPN on your device;
* Identifying, monitoring and blocking (unwanted) clients;
* Bypassing tethering limits by:
– (recommended) Use this app with a real VPN/socksifier; (ad-blocker may not work)
– (might not work based on your carrier) Use this app with TTL editor like TTL Master;
– Try your luck and simply use this app.
Get more information including FAQs on GitHub: github.com/Mygod/VPNHotspot/blob/master/README.md
v2.16: (Android 9+ only)
* Migrate to new MAC vendor/country backends.
* Support non-Unicode SSID for system hotspot on Android 13+ or for repeater non-safe-mode.
* Support using system hotspot configuration for temporary hotspot on Android 11+, though it would most likely only work on Android 12+.
* Support for Android 14: support warning of configuration being potentially invalid for system hotspot configuration.
* Migrate to app bundle. See GitHub for more details including code transparency.