This app has two main features:
– it detects and shows exact time (via NTP protocol). It can be helpful if you want to sync time on some of your devices with atomic clock.
– it allows to track accuracy of your wristwatches. It can be helpful if you want to know how exact your wristwatch is. You can share this information with watchmaker and it helps him to adjust your watches properly.
Features in detail:
Atomic Time from NTP Servers
– Most accurate time on the earth is provides by Atomic clocks. To synchonize computer/phone clock with atomic clock you can use Network Time Protocol servers.
– This app is able to connect to NTP time servers and show you exact time
– There is list of NTP Time Servers (including goverment time servers like NIST Internet Time Service)
– On Android 8 you can use Picture-in-Picture function and adjust your clock according excact time shown in small window over other apps.
Watch accuracy tracking app
With this app you can
– track accuracy of your wristwatch collection (works well for both mechanical and quartz watches)
– simply tap in the app, let app know what time was shown on wristwatch and app will do all the statistics and show you watch accuracy chart
– share accuracy chart with your friends on social networks
– export your accuracy data as CSV for further processing
Free vs. paid functionality
– basic app functionality is for free. You can check exact time for free. You can track one of your watches for free.
– premium functionality is paid feature
Feel free to contact us if you find any bug and/or you want to suggest some improvement.
Release notes for version 1.8.x
– Application is now using latest version of Google In App Billing API (version 1.8.7)
– Removed billing error messages, fixed typo in the word “below” (version 1.8.6)
– Fixed ads show while app PIP mode (version 1.8.4)
– Fixed issue related to displaying of watch with long name (version 1.8.2)
– Fixed issue when watch info update caused temporary loss of stats (version 1.8.2)