Cast all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your home:
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular Hi-Fi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
🖥️ Windows Shares (SMB) managed by: Windows PC, NAS, macOS, Samba server
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🕸 WebDAV: Nextcloud, ownCloud, standalone Web Server
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: cast incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at [email protected]
Improvements and bug fixes.
Detailed changelog available in-app.