Teladoc Health connects you with complete care, at your convenience and an affordable cost. You’ll find what you need to get well—like 24/7 care—alongside primary care, therapy and programs proven to keep you well.
EXPERIENCE AND EXCELLENCE
Teladoc Health has been modernizing healthcare since 2002. More than 50 million visits later, we are the leader in telemedicine. With our app, top-quality doctors and data-driven programs are just a tap away.
SEAMLESS CARE FOR ALL OF YOU
Our app brings together doctors, therapists, dietitians, nurses, coaches and self-guided programs that tend to every aspect of your well-being. If you need in-person care, we can refer you to in-network providers and care sites. But don’t underestimate us. The
With a suite of connected devices, in-home lab services and prescription delivery (in some locations), we cover most common health needs. And with insurance, your copay for care could be as low as $0.
PERSONAL AND PERSONALIZED
Teladoc Health providers and coaches will get to know you. Our video and phone visits have no time limit. Instead of 15 minutes, you might spend an hour talking about your health and planning next steps together.
The app integrates with our devices and Apple Health to put data in your hands. Analyze it during appointments with your care team, or on your own on the go. Then apply what you learn about your health and your habits to find the right path to your goals. We’ll send you notifications and nudges to keep you on the right track.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
On-demand appointments any time of day with board-certified physicians for:
– Colds and flu
– Pink eye
– Sore throats
– Sinus infections
Access within a week to board-certified primary care physicians and nurses who become your dedicated virtual care team for:
– Routine checkups and preventive care
– Goal-setting and a personalized care plan
– Lab orders (bloodwork)
– Checking blood pressure and other vitals
– Managing chronic conditions
Depending on your coverage, you may be eligible for:
– Programs to help manage conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure
– Connected devices like a blood glucose meter or blood pressure monitor
– Expert health coaching
– Health data, trends and actionable insights
Licensed therapists, psychiatrists and self-guided content for help with:
– Anxiety and stress
– Depression or not feeling yourself
– Relationship conflicts
Registered dietitians who can help with:
– Weight loss
– High blood pressure
– Digestive issues
– Food allergies
Dermatologists who diagnose and treat common skin conditions, such as:
– Skin infections
Your coverage might also provide access to:
– Specialists for a second opinion on surgery, a diagnosis or treatment plan
– Therapy and coaching to help with back and joint pain
– Imaging and sexual health testing referrals
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
Sign up to see which telemedicine services are covered by your health insurance or employer. Or, you can choose to pay flat fees.
SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy seriously. Your health information is secure, private and compliant with federal and state laws, including the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
– Company of the Year—Healthcare Dive, 2020
– World’s Most Innovative Companies—Fast Company, 2021
– Largest Virtual Care Company—Forbes, 2020
* General Bug Fixes