Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world’s most accurate local weather forecasts.
● Global weather data sources: Accuweather.com, Dark Sky, Weatherbit.io, OpenWeatherMap, Foreca.com, Here.com, etc.
● Separated data sources for each country: Weather.gov (U.S. National Weather Service), Weather.gc.ca (Canada’s official weather source), Dwd.de (Germany’s Meteorological Service), Aemet.es (The State Meteorological Agency of Spain), Meteofrance.com (METEO FRANCE SERVICES), Bom.gov.au (Australia’s official weather forecasts), Smhi.se (Swedish Meteorological), Dmi.dk (Danish Meteorological Institute), Yr.no (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute), Met.ie (The Irish National Meteorological Service).
● Personalize your phone/tablet with the coolest and fully customizable widgets.
● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
● Protect your health with air quality, UV index and pollen count.
● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
● Alert severe weather: Alerts for Strong Wind, Heavy Rain, and Heavy Snow, and Thunderstorms through.
● Radar: A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity.
● Rain, snow alarm: Alerts you when rain is approaching.
● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
● Daily weather forecast notification.
● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.
● Take or use a photo from the gallery to share with Today Weather users around the world.
● See photos of the weather around you or anywhere you want.
● Interact with photos through liking or sharing.
Thanks so much for trying Today Weather! Don’t hesitate to shoot us a note at [email protected] if you have any questions.
UPDATE: Dark Sky API will be ending on March 31st, 2023. It will be replaced by the Apple WeatherKit API.
Version 2.1.1 Build 9:
– Fixed: Foreca.com data source.
– Minor bug fixes.