Whenever you need translation during your travels, business trips or while studying a language just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate multiple languages for you.
▶ What does ‘Papago’ mean?
In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, a bird with language abilities.
Papago supports 13 languages : Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, German and Italian.
▶ Main features
1) Text Translation
Real-time text translation for phrases and words
2) Image Translation
Automatic recognition and translation of text in the image by taking a picture and pressing the button
3) Voice Translation
Real-time voice translation to both text and audio
4) Offline translation
Can translate even in offline
5) Conversation Translation
Simultaneously speak in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
6) Handwriting Translation
Handwriting translation that finds the correct word and translation when you write using your finger
7) Website Translation
Automatic translation for all content when you include the URL of a foreign website
Taking a picture of the passage you want to study will create a
My Note that you can use to study passages and words
9) Papago Mini
Automatic in-screen translation by Papago Mini when you copy the text in any application
Dictionary information provided to check additional meanings other than initial translation results
Be confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner Papago!
▶ Required app permissions:
· Microphone : allows voice/conversation translation.
· Camera : allows image translation.
· Save : You can save self-taken photos on your device (only on devices with OS version 9.0 or earlier).
· Notifications : Receive notifications when using Papago Mini and downloading word cards and offline translation content. (For devices running OS version 13.0 or higher)
Developer Contact No.:
178-1, Green Factory, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul
Improved text translation usability
– Now provides a line break feature (optional) and a variety of convenience functions
– User-friendly UI for large screens as well